Here are 7 Places to Take Kids in Las Vegas this year:
- Firstly, Adventuredome: Adventuredome is the largest indoor theme park in Nevada and is located at Circus Circus Hotel and Casino. It features rides, attractions, and games suitable for children of all ages.
- Secondly, Discovery Children’s Museum: The Discovery Children’s Museum is a fun and interactive museum located in downtown Las Vegas. It offers hands-on exhibits, educational programs, and activities for children of all ages.
- Thirdly, Shark Reef Aquarium: Located at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Shark Reef Aquarium is a great place to visit with kids. It features an array of sea creatures, including sharks, turtles, and rays. Children can even touch certain species in the touch tanks.
- Fourthly, Springs Preserve: Springs Preserve is a 180-acre cultural and educational facility located in Las Vegas. It contains several hiking trails, interactive exhibits, botanical gardens, and a museum dedicated to the history of Las Vegas.
- Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden: The Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden is a unique attraction located in Henderson, a suburb of Las Vegas. Children can take a tour of the chocolate factory and learn how chocolate is made.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area is a beautiful natural area located just outside of Las Vegas. Children can hike and explore the red rock formations and take in the beautiful desert scenery.
- Lastly, The High Roller: The High Roller is a 550-foot tall observation wheel located on the Las Vegas Strip. Children can take a ride in one of the cabins and get a panoramic view of Las Vegas from above.
Despite the city being mainly for adults, it offers a wide range of activities and experiences for all ages. These are 7 Places to Take Kids in Las Vegas.