The Turnt 10
Welcome to the Turnt 10, brought to you by Turnt Up Tours! The Turnt 10, if you’re wondering, is the top 10 places to be in Las Vegas Thursday-Sunday. Weekly reviews will be submitted to keep you updated on how to turn up with your favorite celebrities and DJ’s at the most upscale nightclub and day club venues in the world. Be sure to visit our website to check out our tour times and exclusive promotions for this weekend! Welcome to Las Vegas and remember to always stay Turnt Up!
10. Kicking off the Turnt 10 this week is the Bank Nightclub. Located inside the Bellagio Hotel and Casino, the Bank is the perfect way to premier your “turnt-up” festivities in Vegas for the weekend. This is a very hot spot for many celebrities such as Trey Songz, Dj Pauly D and Jamie Foxx. The 6,000 square foot venue is gorgeously staggered with VIP tables that lead to a classic glass dance floor in the middle of the nightclub. Playing versatile styles of hip hop, R&B, and House Music, this is the perfect nightclub for any music preference. The Bank is a hidden gem on the strip to the Las Vegas Nightlife.
9. Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino brings us our next highly anticipated event in Las Vegas. Within this hotel, you will find club Light. Brought to you by the phenomenal creators of Cirque De Soleil, Light is a mind blowing experience of its own class. The custom built venue features a large dance floor trimmed in the most exquisite electronic elements; giving you multiple combinations of lighting and video mapping with its huge projection screens. Dance the night away with top Dj’s such as Sebastian Ingrosso, Skrillex and Dj Irie who will perform live this weekend! Be sure to also check out Light’s exclusive Playmate extravaganza starting July 10th with the Play Mate Take Over. The seduction goes on July 11th with Playboy’s Midsummer Night’s Dream day party, concluded by the official after party hosted by Rogers Sanchez! Over 100 playmates will be taking over Light’s day and nightclub turning your Friday in Vegas all the way up! This event is definitely a TURNT ALERT! Which means we will be apart of these festivities this weekend! For more information please visit our website for tour times and details at turntuplv.com.
8. You can never go wrong when you’re looking to turn your weekend up at Drais. This weekend Drais has a major line up of events, first by celebrating the birthday of Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson Friday July 10th. Following 50’s birthday Friday will be the hot hip hop artist Meek Mill performing live July 11th. Capping off the weekend at Drais, Fabolous will be performing live! Bringing the classic New York vibe for all our visitors from the East coast! Drais is definitely a spot you want to attend this weekend day or night!
7.Featuring its first appearance on the Turnt 10 is the exquisite nightclub known as Surrender. Surrender is located inside the Encore Hotel and Casino, bringing you the most upscale luxury of the Las Vegas nightlife. Surrender features an indoor dance-floor that will have you just inches away from Lil Jon! He had the party turnt for the fourth and is back to give you an encore performance. So get “Outta Your Mind” and “Bend Ova” to the Djs hottest mix! If you want to dance your heels off, or simply enjoy the outside half of the venue, this is definitely the place to be.
6. Las Vegas is the number one spot in the country that brings all the hottest DJ’s in the world to one club venue. This unique and legendary 5 story venue is known as Hakkasan! Hakkasan features three levels of entertainment. Start your experience by taking a bite to eat at the nightclubs world renowned restaurant, Michelin Star Cantonese Cuisine. Once you’ve had a delicious appetizer and drink or two, make your way to their Hip Hop and Top 40 playlist dance floor right above your head. Want a change of pace? Visit the main dance floor. Blasting your ears with EDM lead by the one and only Calvin Harris, Hakkasan brings you special effects, a live crowd, and an awesome DJ experience all under one roof! Making this establishment one of the top dance clubs in the country.
5. The best way to stay cool is to wear as less clothes as possible, and the best place to where nearly nothing, is Bare. Bare is a small European style oasis that brings a seductive feel to guest with is optional topless lounge and pool. You will find this small Utopia of palm trees, refreshing beverages, and topless women inside the Mirage Hotel and Casino. While having fun in the sun, be sure to drink responsibly, stay hydrated, and wear sunblock before you get Bare!
4.Your experience will not be complete if you don’t plan on vising a Strip Club here in Las Vegas. When finding a Strip club key components yo consider are: the quality of exotic dancers, club venue, and music choice. Bringing you the number one strip club in Las Vegas we present, Sapphires Gentleman’s Club. Sapphires is a breath taking experience with the most beautiful women performing on stage. With multiple places to sit and enjoy the show, gorgeous dancers are constantly walking around with the most hospitable attitude towards locals and ESPECIALLY our visitors. Entertainment is everywhere within this clean and organized establishment. Giving you the enjoyment of making it rain on the main stage, or treating you and a friend to a private lap dance, this club is definitely a crowd pleaser.
3. Before leaving Las Vegas, everyone knows to stop at Rehab Pool! Located in the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, you can never go wrong with Rehab’s legendary pool parties! With multiple pools, a gorgeous and tropical landscape, and poolside casino, Rehab will always keep you cool from the sun. This is a very intense pool party. Make sure you are well rested, hydrated, and ready to turn up until the suns goes down!
2. Back on “The Turnt 10” this week, for its raving night swim party, is XS! XS night swim will be hosted by Major Lazer this Sunday, July 12. With the stars out and the temperatures still in triple digits, XS is the perfect spot for one more epic Turn Up after sunset.
1. Tourist from all over the world come to Las Vegas to witness some of the greatest fights in world history. Rather if you are a lightweight or heavy weight boxing fan or UFC fan, be sure to check out the UFC Expo inside the Sands Convention Center! The expo will feature some amateur and intermediate fights, celebrity guest appearances and more! Conor Mcgregor vs Chad Mendez will be the main event headlining the expo at the MGM Grand Casino Saturday, July 11th. This exciting event will be filled with activities and events to entertain your needs if you need a time out from the club scene and the heat. Be sure to visit the link below for more details and ticketing options. From Turnt Up Tours we welcome everyone far and near to Las Vegas, and encourage everyone to drink and turn up responsibly!